UCA Large Organization (annual budget greater than $250,000)
This level grants UCA membership to one large organization (annual budget greater than $250,000).
UCA offers services and programming in the realm of advocacy, professional development, and building awareness. As a member, you are eligible for a number of benefits:
- Advocacy // Legislative and other policy updates throughout the year
- Advocacy // Free or discounted admission to Advocacy Forums
- Advocacy // Training on how to advocate for culture at the municipal, state, and federal levels
- Advocacy // Lobbying and advocacy on behalf of our members’ interests and concerts
- Advocacy // Free admission to UCA candidate debates
- Advocacy & Awareness // Annual survey of candidates for office
- Professional Development & Advocacy // Toolkits on subjects such as advocacy, nonprofit management, running your own business as an artist, and more
- Professional Development // Free or reduced admission to Culture Bytes and any of our other professional development activities
- Professional Development // Information on group insurance programs to artists
- Professional Development // Connecting organizations and individual artists with needed business development support
- Professional Development // Access to our press list, updated annually
- Professional Development // Subscription to our weekly newsletter
- Professional Development // Utah Cultural Alliance Facebook discussion group (send a request) to share ideas and crowdsource among colleagues.
- Professional Development // Discounted admission to Annual Luncheon
- Professional Development // Discounted admission to Pillars of the Community Awards
- Awareness // Ability to advertise news, events, and more in the UCA blog and newsletter. We receive over 10,000 views a month
- Awareness // Annual State of the State report communicating the economic impact of Utah's arts, cultural, and humanities sector
- Stay tuned for new benefits as we grow our organization!